Trustpoint.One is hiring a Senior Securities Litigation Attorney who is client focused, organized, and has a team-oriented approach.
We are helping our client find a specialized Senior Securities Litigation Attorney. The candidate preferably has a minimum of 5 years of legal experience in securities class action litigation dealing with Canadian Law.
Essential Job responsibilities:
- Independent case origination research (corporate filings, public statements, etc.).
- Independent claim drafting.
- Independent motion drafting.
- Independent discovery (negotiations, requests, depositions, disputes, etc.).
- Independent motion arguments.
- Independent deposition preparation.
- Independent deposition taking.
- Independent settlement document drafting.
- Current Canadian Law License in good standing.
- Travel between the US & Canada required.
- At least 5 years of law firm experience with emphasis in business, corporate, securities and litigation.
- Extensive experience in cross-border securities litigation.
- High degree of responsiveness.
- Advanced written communication.
- Ability to work independently and personal accountability for work and your work product
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas and develop new skills
- Demonstrate strong project and priorities management, and
- Ability to collaborate.
- 5 years’ experience with large securities class action cases at a large firm.
- Fluency in French.
- Canadian Law License from Quebec Province.
- Candidate should be located in the EST or CST zones, preferably in the Greater Detroit Metro area.
- Strong desire to represent the victims of financial frauds and claims relating to misrepresentations
- Salary is commensurate with industry knowledge and experience.
- Client offers a fully remote work situation but travel required (US & Canada).
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.