Trustpoint One has partnered with a well-known Plaintiff’s firm in their search for a Personal Injury Settlement Paralegal! This is a long term TEMPORARY position with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Candidates should be well versed in plaintiff side litigation—specifically well versed in settlement closing documents.
This fully remote position offers an extensive training program—candidates must be located in EST zone.
Job duties and functions:
- Ensuring all settlements have proper documentation and files
- Calculating and recording financial settlements (net settlements)
- Settlement negotiation
- Tracking distributions or settlement procedures, including preparing Affidavit of Compliance
- Conducting data entry
- Potential billing reductions
- Keeping organized files and notes
- 3+ years personal injury settlement experience
- Settlement negotiation experience required
- Experience with Chartswap preferred but not required
For immediate consideration please submit resume and hourly requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.