https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png 0 0 Toni Morlas-Woodard https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png Toni Morlas-Woodard2023-05-24 17:30:542023-05-24 17:30:54Staff Attorney
Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a Plaintiff’s law firm based in New Jersey in its search for a Staff Attorney. The firm represents clients in multi-district mass tort and class action cases in state and federal court. The position offers remote flexibility.
Staff Attorney Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review, analyze, categorize, redact, and/or annotate documents, memos, pleadings and discovery requests and responses, prepare motions as necessary in conjunction with case strategy
- Conduct legal and medical research
- Deposition preparation
- Provide Partners with case analysis and recommendations
- Communicate with courts, clients, witnesses, opposing counsel and co-defendants
- Prepare and present witness and evidence at depositions, bench and jury trials, mediations and arbitrations
- Utilize technology and billing system
- At least three years of substantive document review experience with an AM 100/200 law firm working on litigation, investigation, and/or arbitration matters
- Licensed and in good standing, with no public discipline in at least one state
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Ability to act independently and with minimal supervision with superb time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient communication and writing skills
- Strong knowledge of eDiscovery processes, workflows, and terminology
- Strong knowledge of eDiscovery platforms such as Relativity, Documatrix, Ringtail, etc.
- Availability to work overtime as needed.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume in Word Format.