Trustpoint.One is seeking an Attorney, with European or international Funds experience, for a European Funds Staff Attorney position. Our client is an AmLaw 50 Law Firm with offices in Houston, TX. The qualified Corporate or European Funds Staff Attorney will have 1-5 years of experience supporting international deals. The European Funds Staff Attorney will be responsible for traditional funds-related work and duties that will include the following:
- Manage the onboarding process with European service provides
- Respond to and manage due diligence requests
- AML/KYC duties such as onboarding and compliance tracking
- Manage compliance checklists, trackers and more
- Other related duties as assigned
The qualified European Funds Staff Attorney will have 1-5 years of related transactional experience and will be a member, in good standing, of the Texas Bar. This is a terrific opportunity for a Corporate or Funds Attorney who is seeking an opportunity to move to a larger law firm.
This position is available on a remote basis temporarily until the Firm’s Houston office has been fully reopened.
Interested and qualified European Funds Staff Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.