Trustpoint.One is hiring an actively licensed attorney for our law firm client in Richmond, Virginia for a contract-to-hire Attorney role starting in late September. The hourly pay rate will be $28.00 per hour and the daily work and initial job training will be conducted remotely. Please note that the work will likely transition back to the law firm in office work in 2021 if/when the timing is appropriate regarding the current COVID crisis.
The job duties and responsibilities may include the following:
- Drafting manuals and project materials.
- Attending meetings and drafting documents about those meetings.
- Working closely and collaboratively with attorneys and project team members using information from multiple databases and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Assist with ongoing analytic tasks, develop and originate new analytic processes and tasks as they become necessary.
The firm will be working under strict deadlines and there is potential for a significant number of working hours. Candidates would receive supervision from the Partners, Counsel, Project Managers, or Senior Analysts within the firm.
- Juris Doctorate degree and active Bar License in good standing is required.
- Working knowledge or exposure to business software (MS Office products). Specific Excel skills highly desired.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Interested candidates should please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume to Richmond.email@example.com to begin the registration and interview process.
We look forward to working with you!