Trustpoint.One is seeking an Attorney, experienced in Commercial Real Estate, for a Real Estate Staff Attorney position. Our client is an AmLaw 200 Law Firm with offices in Midtown NYC. The qualified Real Estate Attorney will have at least 1-2 years of experience supporting M&A, Banking and Capital Market deals. The Staff Attorney will be responsible for duties that will include the following:
- Perform due diligence review of documents such as surveys, title policies, leases, mortgage documents, disclosure schedules and more
- Negotiate surveys and title policies
- Manage all federal and local filings; maintain records of all filings
- Draft title affidavits and mortgage releases
- Interact with internal and local counsel, title companies and financial institutions
The qualified Real Estate Staff Attorney will have at least 1-2 years of commercial real estate experience and will be a member, in good standing, to the New York Bar. This is a terrific opportunity for a Commercial Real Estate Attorney who is seeking an opportunity to move to a larger law firm.
Interested and qualified Real Estate Staff Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.