Trustpoint.One has partnered with the Northern California offices of an AmLaw 200 law firm in their search for a Staff Talent Development Manager. The Staff Talent Department Manager is an integral part of the Human Resources team dedicated to the learning and professional development of both staff and leadership, and will be responsible for duties that include:
- Development of management training programs
- Work in tandem with Training and Human Resources to develop and facilitate staff training courses and various learning opportunities
- Research various learning and training resources that are available in the marketplace
- Work with the Firm’s Training Department to develop training content, events and in-office experiences
- Continuously develop analytics to measure effectiveness of the various programs
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified Staff Talent Development Manager will have at least 5 years of experience handling comprehensive training and/or professional development plans. Law firm experience is ideal, but experience from a professional environment will also be considered. A Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory; graduate degree is preferred. Strong written and interpersonal skills are key for this position, in addition to project management and proven leadership. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and travel to other offices around the country when necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and manage the professional growth for an exciting and growing law firm! Great salary and benefits offered.
Interested and qualified Staff Talent Development Management professionals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.