Trustpoint International (Trustpoint. One) has an immediate need for for a Strategy & AI Analyst in our Chicago office.
The Strategy & AI Analyst will support the Strategy & AI Consulting team in providing strategy, consulting and implementation of the Trustpoint.One proprietary early case assessment process using multi-modal search with a primary focus on using AI and Analytics software with review.
- Responsible for performing the leg work on early case assessment including substantive analysis of search terms, culling, & categorization
- Responsible for using technology within the Relativity and NexLP databases to perform all administrator level functions necessary to set up and manage the database throughout the life cycle of a matter
- Engage directly with clients and internal case teams to provide expertise on the case assessment proprietary processes as well as use of eDiscovery technology
- Assist with resolving coding inconsistencies based on an understanding of the issues within the case
- A minimum of two years experience with managed review involving advanced searching, or,
- Electronic Document Review experience and at least one year of litigation consulting experience, or law firm technology experience
- Basic understanding of AI/Legal Tech Implementation and Technology Assisted Review (TAR) cases in eDiscovery
- Basic knowledge of fundamental statistics such as random sampling, recall rate, precision rate and margin of error
- JD from an accredited US Law School and licensed in any US state required
- Bachelors Degree in any related field preferred
Trustpoint offers a market competitive salary and a full range of benefits in a collegial, professional state of the art working environment.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com