Trustpoint International (Trustpoint. One) has an immediate need for for a Strategy & AI Consultant in our Chicago office.
The Strategy & AI Consultant supports the VP of Strategy & AI in assisting the internal eDiscovery team, Managed Review team and other internal client management teams to resolve complex matters regarding database and other technical issues and set up advanced workflows in Review databases.
- Report to VP of Strategy and AI
- Manage Analysts working on Projects
- Assist with training of Analyst Team
- Update SOPs for high quality services
- Collaborate with VP, Project Manager and/or Review Manager to share ideas and industry insights to improve AI review efficiency
- Collaborates with internal teams, including project managers, managed review services and special projects
- A minimum of two years experience with managed review involving workspace administrator responsibility, or,
- Two years of litigation consulting experience, or law firm technology experience with oversight of review for own litigation cases
- Basic understanding of AI/Legal Tech Implementation and Technology Assisted Review (TAR) cases in eDiscovery
- Basic knowledge of fundamental statistics such as random sampling, recall rate, precision rate and margin of error
- JD from an accredited US Law School and licensed in any US state required
- Bachelors Degree in any related field preferred
- Experience as a Review Manager, Experience with NexLP technology, or experience with Brainspace/HA Matter Analytics/Relativity Assisted Review (later than 9.5) preferred but not required.
Trustpoint offers a market competitive salary and a full range of benefits in a collegial, professional state of the art working environment.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org