Trustpoint.One has partnered with a leading national insurance company in their search for a Senior Corporate Paralegal who will support the Attorneys in the corporate office located in Plymouth, Minnesota. The position is temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Senior Corporate Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing professional administrative, legal support and paralegal services on a wide variety of projects relating to general corporate and insurance related legal and regulatory issues, including licensing, corporate governance, corporate records, and contracts;
- Conduct corporate law and insurance-related legal research and paralegal support for legal staff supporting/managing various business segments and litigation matters;
- Draft documents that will include NDAs and closing documents;
- Support strategic projects, including assistance with due diligence and background research, drafting basic legal documents such as nondisclosure agreements, disclosure schedules and closing documents;
- Assist with various corporate governance matters, including supporting board processes and the preparation of board materials and provide corporate secretarial services for various legal entities.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of law firm or in-house experience;
- Paralegal degree/certificate preferred;
- Insurance industry and M & A experience desired;
- Must have proven analytical, decision making, problem solving, verbal/written communication,
listening and organizational skills. Must have a professional demeanor with the ability to work both independently and as a highly collaborative member of a team;
- Must have operational knowledge of the legal system and developing legal and regulatory issues;
- Flexible and capable of prioritizing work and managing multiple demands and tight deadlines.;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
If you would like to learn more about the Corporate Paralegal position in Plymouth, Minnesota, please submit your resume in Word format.