Trustpoint One is assisting a small law firm in Hayward, California in its search for temporary Family Law Attorney. The position can be full or part time and may become permanent for the right candidate.
Family Law Attorney Responsibilities
- Draft discovery and legal briefs;
- Draft family law forms;
- Perform legal research;
- Oversee discovery plans and other related work.
- Member, in good standing, of the California Bar;
- At least two years of family law experience;
- Candidates must be self-motivated, confident, personable team players.
If you would like to learn more about the Family Law Attorney position in Hayward, California, please submit your resume in Word format.