Immediate need for an experienced real estate paralegal for a long term temporary assignment with the real estate department of a global corporation in Norwalk. The Commercial Real Estate paralegal will be working with a team of attorneys and may assist with:
- Organizing and facilitating closings, including drafting and reviewing various closing documents, assignments, consents, and certificates.
- Preparing, reviewing and distributing tenant estoppels and secretary certificates.
- Coordinating receipt/review of title commitments/policies and surveys and assisting in resolution of title and survey issues.
- Reviewing due diligence materials and managing post-closing matters.
- Reviewing contracts and leases for assignment and preparing abstracts for contracts and leases
The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ commercial real estate experience from a law firm or corporate legal department.
If you would like to learn more about the Commercial Real Estate Paralegal position available in Norwalk, CT, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.