Great opportunity for an experienced Corporate Paralegal to join a company in East Hartford on a temporary basis (3 months+) to support the company’s Legal Operations team. Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage/maintain corporate governance activities and records for the company’s entities.
- Serve as a liaison with international corporate secretarial firms/attorneys; review and draft documents and obtain US corporate signatures.
- Corporate activities include but not limited to-officer/director changes, intercompany loan approvals, banking authority updates to entity signature matrix approvals, holding company signature requests, Annual meetings and General Meetings, and Financial Statement approvals
- For US Domestic Entities, serve as a liaison with CT Corp regarding jurisdictional/state requirements to ensure timely filings
- Assist with entity formation from start to finish and development of program operations, including preparing necessary resolutions to establish operational guidelines
- Assist with diligence, preparation of documents, and filings for new entity/branch formation in support of Commercial business that requires in country support
- At least three (3) years of corporate governance and housekeeping experience, ideally in a corporate legal department.
- Top-notch skills with the Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint
- A team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced legal department.
If you would like to learn more about the Temporary Corporate Paralegal position available in East Hartford, CT, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.