Trustpoint One is seeking a JD or Attorney with administrative/programmatic experience for a Temporary project in Annapolis, Maryland.
Attorney/JD with Administrative/Programmatic Experience Qualifications
- Law Degree (preferably having passed the MD Bar)
- Experience in managing administrative and program-based strategies
- Background in adult education (preferred)
- Strategic Thinker
- Quick Learner
- Efficient, timely in meeting deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, assisting in the mgt. of large, high visibility educational programs
If you’d like to learn more about the temporary position for a JD or Attorney with administrative/programmatic experience please submit your resume in Word format.