Great opportunity for an experienced legal assistant to join a law firm located in Bradenton, FL for about 2 months, possibly longer to assist attorneys in handling litigation cases. Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Internet searches
- Miscellaneous clerical duties
- 1-2 years of experience working for attorneys in a law firm
- Some previous litigation experience or exposure is preferred but not required
- The ability to work either 8:30 am to 5:00 pm or 8:45 am to 5:15 pm Monday through Friday
- Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
If you would like to learn more about the Temporary Legal Assistant position available in Bradenton, FL, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.