Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnering with a well-regarded governmental agency in Cleveland, Ohio in their search for a Temporary Legal Office Manager. This is a temporary assignment that could last several months and that pays a competitive hourly rate. The duties of this job are as follows:
- Serving as Office Manager, supervision of the legal secretary staff and primary support for Deputy General Manager of Legal Affairs.
- The office is responsible for: preparing, processing and maintaining legal office files and records; supervising the legal secretary staff.
- Coordinates office clerical workload and deadlines for attorneys.
- Processes incoming telephone calls; provides information, handles complaints; directs calls to appropriate staff. Receives and processes mail.
- Develops and implements office procedures. Prepares and processes expenditure vouchers; assist with preparation and implementation of budget.
- Handles a variety of responsible administrative assignments.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a Word resume online.