Trustpoint.One is pleased to partner with a Cleveland-based law firm in their search for a Temporary Commercial Real Estate Attorney. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly collegial team and focus on matters that include:
- Real estate due diligence, including title and survey reviews and zoning reviews.
- Commercial leasing
- Purchase and sale of commercial properties
Duties will include:
- Creating and managing organizational documents and operating agreements
- Conducting title and survey review
- Creation of closing checklists
- Conducting lease negotiations, drafting amendments
The qualified Commercial Real Estate Attorney will have at least 3+ years of commercial real estate experience, ideally from another law firm. Admission to the Ohio, Washington, D.C. or Illinois Bars is highly preferred. This position offers the ability to practice remotely.
Interested and qualified Commercial Real Estate Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.