Trustpoint One is seeking a licensed attorney for an exciting temporary Staff Counsel position with a top client in Chicago, Illinois.
Staff Counsel Responsibilities
- Support one of the client’s Commissions and Committees;
- Assist committees and commissions in conducting their meetings and planning conferences;
- Advise entities on conference content; manage conference development and provide on-site support;
- Conduct legal research on entity-related topics; provide support in marketing, including social media, to enhance conference participation;
- Conducting surveys and other member directed research to advance entities’ agendas.
- Attending initial meetings and drafting minutes for the Commissions and Committees;
- Send new member welcome packets; Meet with chairs to assess priorities for the year;
- Attend late September National meeting;
- Participate in a disciplinary consultation in September 2019 and assist in drafting the resulting report;
- Support annual Leadership Conference scheduled for November 2019.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Juris Doctorate with active Illinois license to practice required;
- Minimum of two-five years of professional legal experience.;
- Position requires superior analytical, communications, research, writing and editing skills;
- Must be highly organized, self-starting, and able to work independently and in a team, and have the ability to meet deadlines and oversee a variety of projects;
- Some travel required.
If you’d like to learn more about the Staff Counsel position in Chicago, Illinois, please submit
your resume in Word format to email@example.com.