Trustpoint.One is working on an exciting long-term contract opportunity for an experienced trademark paralegal. The paralegal will provide support to the trademark department of a large entertainment corporation, located in Burbank, CA. This contract opportunity is offered at a competitive rate, with responsibilities that will include:
- Provide assistance related to all aspects of trademark registration matters in US and foreign jurisdictions, including - trademark clearance searches and opinions, trademark prosecution, maintenance and renewals, etc.
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents such as affidavits, declarations, and other legal documents
- Maintenance of trademark database
- Additional trademark related projects, as assigned by attorneys
- Bachelor Degree/Paralegal Certificate is preferred
- 3+ years of related legal experience as a trademark paralegal (law firm or in-house position)
- Knowledge of foreign and domestic trademark laws and requirements
- Strong organization skills
Qualified Trademark Paralegals are encouraged to submit their current resume for immediate consideration.