Trustpoint One has collaborated with a multinational company to provide legal talent on a long-term interim basis. Reporting to the Assistant General Counsel, the Transactional and Technology Counsel will support the Legal Department's objective to provide counsel, advise on strategy and compliance risk assessment with internal stakeholders in Technology, Finance, Marketing, Construction, and Sales. The position is located near Dallas, Texas.
- Juris Doctor degree from an ABA-accredited law school Admission to the Texas State Bar, or admission to another U.S. state bar;
- Extensive experience at a major law firm and/or in a corporate law department;
- Biliingual (English/Japanese) is a plus;
- Strong sense of inclusion and teamwork;
- Demonstrated ability to support and collaborate with colleagues and business partners;
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills;
- Strong drafting and communications skills;
- Strong analytical, organizational and process-development skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Attorneys that possess the aforementioned skills are encouraged to submit a resume in Word format.