Trustpoint One is proud to collaborate with a business and corporate litigation firm, representing clients in trade secrets, non-compete, fiduciary duty, IP, and commercial litigation matters at the trial court and appellate court level. The firm is seeking at transactional attorney.
Transactional Attorney Job Responsibilities:
- Draft petitions, defend motions for summary judgment, research and brief legal issues to the court;
- Prepare outlines for depositions and testimony required to support clients’ positions;
- Prepare Company Agreements, Special Purpose Vehicles, Entities, Asset/Stock Purchase Agreements, Employment Contracts and Contractor Agreements, among other transactional documents;
- Craft contracts to fit clients’ specific situations.
- At least 3 years of transactional experience;
- Member, in good standing, of the State Bar of Texas;
- Effectively assist clients make sense of their complex legal documents in order to confidently implement solutions to their problems;
- Superb research and writing skills;
- Ability to collaborate extensively with team members to solve complex legal issues.
If you meet the requisite qualifications, please submit your resume and writing sample in Word format.