Trustpoint.One is currently seeking a Trial Paralegal who is highly organized, client-focused, and has a team-oriented approach. The position is on-site and candidates must reside on Oahu, Hawaii.
The key responsibilities of the role are assisting with trials in Federal Court, attending trials, preparing trial binders, organizing files, reviewing case material and writing memos, conducting research, uploading information into Trial Director, and demonstrating strong litigation competency.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA certified paralegal program
- At least 3 years’ experience in complex litigation at a law firm
- Courtroom/trial experience (going to trials) is a MUST
- Proficiency with Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- E-filing and litigation support applications such as Relativity, Lexus & Westlaw
- Exceptional computer and internet research skills with the ability to learn new software applications quickly
- High degree of responsiveness and attention to detail
- Advanced written communication skills
- The Hourly rate will be determined based on candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
- All candidates must be able to work at a computer screen for a sustained amount of time.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and hourly pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.