Trustpoint.one is seeking a Trust & Estates Paralegal for an AmLaw top 100 Law Firm. We are looking to fill this position in their Naples, Florida office. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years (preferably 3-5 years) trust & estate paralegal experience, along with a bachelor’s degree and a paralegal certificate. The ideal candidate for this full-time position is capable of delivering the highest level of client service, and works well with attorneys, co-workers, clients and their allied advisors, such as accountants and financial planners, and the court. Compensation for this position will be $60,000- $70,000+ annually, depending on experience.
- Be prepared to hit the ground running!
- You’ll be working directly with attorneys on a variety of tasks, including: meeting with clients, trustees, and family members, and communicating with beneficiaries.
- Drafting correspondence and estate planning documents.
- Preparing deeds, asset spreadsheets, probate pleadings, etc.
- Marshalling, organizing, and analyzing asset information.
- Preparing valuation of assets.
- Preparing inventories, asset allocation agreements, asset transfer documents, etc.
- Disseminating information from bank, brokerage, and other financial statements.
- Minimum of 2 years (preferably 3-5 years) trust & estate paralegal experience, along with a bachelor’s degree and a paralegal certificate.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent math and computer skills, including at least an intermediate command of Excel.
- Proficient with Florida Courts E-Filing, as well as with MS Word, Excel, and Office.
- A pro at proofreading and communicate clearly and concisely, always demonstrating a keen attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge base includes familiarity with all the following: probate process and rules, use of probate forms, etc.
- A knowledge of Federal estate tax returns and gift tax returns.
- A knowledge of local court rules and procedures.
- A Knowledge of Wealth Transfer Planning Software.
Compensation: $60,000- $70,000+ annually, depending on experience.