Trustpoint is staffing a remote (with 1 day per week in office) licensed document review project which would begin in the next 2-3 weeks (depending on background screening and computer delivery timelines as our client has a somewhat lengthy onboarding process) and the project is expected last for at least the next 6 months (possibly longer) with a $33.00 per hour pay rate.
Here are the key details:
- Expected Start Date: Approximately 2-3 weeks away; exact start TBD based on completion of background check and computer delivery.
- This client requires an independent background screen process that requires candidates to have their finger prints taken.
- Candidates will be working remotely on a client provided computer that will be shipped to the candidate’s house.
- Estimated Duration: 6+ Months, remote review
- Pay Rate: $33/hour.
- Candidates must live in the greater Richmond, VA area
- The bulk of the work will be conducted remotely from the candidate’s home using a computer provided by the client. Candidates will be required to work 1 day per week (Wednesdays) from the client’s Richmond office.
- Standard Work Schedule – Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Active admission to and in good standing with the bar of any state, with no history of discipline.
- Experience using Relativity review software.
- Experience working remotely. Must have a fast/reliable internet connection and a quiet place to work.
- Experience using Zoom software (not just the web browser/dial in).
- Experience using a PC with a Windows operating system.
- General ability to troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues without significant delay.
- Required to attend all project calls, training sessions, and Zoom meetings, when needed and sometimes with short notice, from a private location within your home, without connectivity issues.
- Must agree to check client-provided email frequently for updates and respond promptly when required.
- Must agree to use a client-provided email account for all project related communications. No personal email use permitted for project related communications, at any time, for any reason.
If you are interested in having your resume submitted for consideration/approval, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Word format to email@example.com. Please be sure to include any prior document review experience and databases utilized.
We thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you!