Trustpoint.One is hiring a Temporary Professional Development Coordinator
Trustpoint.One is hiring a Temporary Professional Development Coordinator who is client focused, organized, and has a team-oriented approach. A Professional Development Coordinator develops, implements, manages, and evaluates customized professional development programs and activities for various groups and individuals within a law firm.
Hybrid: 3 days in, two days remote: Wednesdays are all-in days; no fully remote opportunity available
Location: can sit in any of these cities: Philly, DC, Boston, NY, Chicago, LA, San Francisco
Duration: at least 3 months possibly longer
Hours: Must be flexible to work OT when needed
Key Job Responsibilities
- Significant amount of admin work
- Detail oriented, peer to peer work
- Project Management
- Administrative work
- Keeping track of large amounts of data
- Checking and maintaining lists
- Event planning
- A Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university;
- Two years minimum of professional services experience;
- Assists in the planning of firm professional development (PD) programs, including coordination and program logistics, budget tracking, preparation of materials, maintenance of rosters, and other general administrative support;
- Works with the Professional Development Sr. Manager and Specialist to coordinate and provide logistical support for practice group training efforts, including but not limited to, development and maintenance of group training pages and resources, reporting and analyzing training metrics, updating training materials;
- Coordinates with representatives in various practices, departments and offices to provide logistical support for firm-wide professional skills training, including communication with vendors and consultants;
- Provides analytical and administrative support in the coordination and processing of CLE requests for firm-sponsored programs;
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and individuals;
- Superior organizational skills with an acute attention to detail;
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment and delegate tasks;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating systems and the Microsoft Suite of products; as well as
- Effective and efficient problem solving capabilities, with the ability to work independently and proactively and to develop creative solutions to meet client and team needs.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.