We are helping our client find an experienced Data Privacy Attorney to join one of their Michigan offices.
- Degree from an accredited law school, or the equivalent.
- Admission to any State Bar but Michigan Bar preferred.
- 8 years of relevant privacy legal experience.
- Possess strong regulatory and/or litigation skills
- should be well-versed in emerging domestic and international data privacy regulations
- Experience in:
- drafting and reviewing data protection impact assessments,
- privacy policies and product-specific privacy notices;
- assisting with the implementation of policies and procedures for responding to consumer rights requests and data breaches;
- reviewing vendor and customer contracts with a focus on security and data privacy issues; and
- advising mobility and technology providers on domestic and international data privacy laws and regulations.
- Expertise and passion for data privacy and emerging transportation technology.
Salary is commensurate with industry knowledge and experience.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.