Trustpoint.One is recruiting a Personal Injury/ Civil Litigation attorney
Trustpoint.One is recruiting a Personal Injury/ Civil Litigation attorney who is client focused, organized, and has a team-oriented approach. This is a hybrid work position and applicants must be able to commute to the office in Salisbury, NC (near Charlotte).
- J.D. from accredited law school
- Active bar license in North Carolina (mandatory).
- 10+ years' experience in Personal Injury/ Civil Litigation.
- Needs to be court room savvy.
- Anti-trust experience and knowledgeable on hospital/medical terms and processes.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality; precision in drafting and communication.
- Ability to uphold standards of complete discretion, confidentiality, ethics and fair/proper behavior.
- The salary will be determined based on candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.