We are helping our client find a Venture Capital Corporate Attorney to join their New York office. The candidate preferably has 5+ years of legal experience.
Advise clients on financing, mergers and acquisition transactions, extensive strategic partnering transactions, and other provisions such as licensing, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) matters, reseller and Value Added Reseller (VAR) arrangements, as well as technology development partnerships and other joint ventures for early-stage startup companies.
- Current New York Law License in good standing.
- Top Tier law schools and top grades (3.2+ GPA)
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a general corporate practice at a top national law firm.
- 5+ years of venture capital financing.
- Experience with Series C financing.
- Should be interested in working on emerging growth company matters, M&A, public securities, SEC reporting and compliance, and/or capital markets transactions.
- Strong financial, analytical, and negotiation skills.
- High degree of responsiveness.
- Advanced written communication skills.
- Hybrid schedule (must be in the office on Mondays).
- Exciting boutique environment with no micro-management.
- Low Billable hours.
- Run your own business.
- Salary is commensurate with industry knowledge and experience. Salary starts at $150k annually.
- Performance bonus up to 40% of base.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume, transcripts, and salary requirements to email@example.com
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.