Trustpoint.One has partnered with a leading New York City law firm in their search for an experienced Trusts & Estates Paralegal. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Trusts & Estates Paralegal who wants to work with high-profile, high-net worth clients. The Trusts & Estates Paralegal will be responsible for a variety of duties that include:
- Drafting probate petitions and filings
- Handling all facets of both trusts and estates administration
- Court filings including Surrogate’s Court
- Drafting a variety of forms including wills and trust documents, Power of Attorney and health care proxys
- Assist with estate and gift tax returns
The qualified Trusts & Estates Paralegal will have at least four years of well-rounded trusts and estates experience, in addition to a Bachelor’s Degree. High proficiency with Microsoft Office products and knowledge of online resources is critical for this role. A friendly attitude and the ability to handle private information with sensitivity and discretion is critical.
This role supports a highly congenial team of Attorneys in a law firm that is known for providing an excellent work environment. A terrific opportunity for a Trusts & Estates Paralegal who would like to like the opportunity to work while pursuing outside interests!
Interested and qualified Trusts & Estates Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.