Great opportunity for an experienced Workers Compensation Paralegal to join a statewide association in Hartford, CT, on a temporary basis with the potential to convert to a permanent position to assist three attorneys with all aspects of workers compensation and DCF cases. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Opening files
- Filing hearing requests
- Communicating with doctor’s offices and obtaining medical reports
- Reviewing medical records
- Case management throughout the life of the case
- A paralegal with some experience handling workers compensation cases and reviewing medical records
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
If you would like to learn more about the Workers Compensation Paralegal position available in Hartford, CT, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.