Data Mapping and Analysis: The Foundation for Effective Information Governance Policy.
Without a proper Data Map, an organization cannot timely or accurately respond to the actions mandated by emerging privacy laws and regulations. In this whitepaper, we explore why this crucial first step forms the foundation for all effective IG policies going forward.
In this paper you’ll learn:
- What software, infrastructure & expertise is required to perform a complete and accurate data map
- How to identify the proper data custodians within your organization
- What questions to ask in order to identify what data you have and where it is being stored
- The important differences between a data map and a risk assessment
- Common mistakes to avoid when performing a data map
Download your Copy
"*" indicates required fields