Practical Solutions to Mitigate Artificial Intelligence Risks in Information Governance, Privacy and eDiscovery
This event is sold out!
As organizations implement artificial intelligence (“Ai”) technologies to automate tasks and drive operational efficiencies, it is imperative that they apply Ai Governance that addresses business, information and cyber risk management, including their impact on privacy compliance and eDiscovery. This presentation will review mock scenarios where an Ai solution is adopted to improve specific business processes, and provide practical solutions to properly govern the implemented Ai to mitigate risk. With an understanding of Ai Governance solutions, organizations can confidently harness the power of Ai to information governance, privacy and eDiscovery, while mitigating associated risks and ensuring compliance with evolving regulations.
- How implementing Ai solutions and other tools can lower an organization’s cyber risk
- Hear from subject matter experts on how Ai Governance can help with information governance, privacy, and eDiscovery
- The what and how of the latest Ai solutions make organizations more efficient
- How proper Ai Governance can help an organization reduce spend on eDiscovery and enhance business opportunities with proper utilization of Ai
- Understand the phases of implementing a Ai solution practically and the questions that you’ll want to ask before making the decision to implementing Ai tools
- Moderator: Matt Mahon, CEDS, IGP – Trustpoint.One
- Panelist: Jerry McIver, Esq., CIPP/E/US, CIPM – Trustpoint.One
- Panelist: Will Durkee, Sr. Cyber Advisor for Training & Advisory Services – AXIS Capital
- Panelist: Lorenzo Lista, Project Attorney – Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
- Panelist: Jeremiah Weasenforth, Legal Analytics Director – Edward Jones