Join a globally-recognized entertainment company in 2021!
Trustpoint.One is actively seeking an experienced Privacy Specialist to join our client in Burbank, CA. This long-term contract opportunity (likely to be remote) is offered at a competitive rate, with responsibilities that will include:
- Provide support to legal privacy team on global compliance matters
- Identify issues and communicate such issues to business partners
- Assist leadership team with project management
- Creating and update training resources, templates, and compliance materials
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned
- 1+ years’ related legal experience – preferably within corporate compliance, guest experiences, or legal departments
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese is REQUIRED
- Strong written and oral communication skills – particularly within large organizations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (both in designing/creating documents, databases, and spreadsheets and updating them)
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their current resume for immediate consideration.