Trustpoint.One is hiring Document Clerks for our law firm client in Richmond, Virginia for an upcoming 3 month contract-to-hire assignment in early March reviewing and processing litigation related documentation. The related details are as follows:
- The position is a 40 hour per week role with a standard 8:30am-5:00pm (Monday to Friday) work schedule.
- The position is a remote work assignment with one day per week of required in-office work every Wednesday. Prospective new hires should reside and work in the greater Richmond, VA area (or within a commutable distance) to report to the firm office on Wednesdays.
- The hourly pay rate is $21.00 per hour, paid weekly.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for employment consideration. Paralegal certification is highly desired.
- Strong undergraduate credentials: with emphasis on research and/or internships is highly desired.
- No prior law firm experience is required for consideration.
The job responsibilities may include facilitating document requests for litigation matters, data entry in Excel, working with legal team members and outside counsel on the document requests, scanning, copying, filing (both hard and electronic files), and assisting attorneys with other various litigation support and administrative duties.
Interested candidates should please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume to Richmond.firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the registration and interview process.
We look forward to working with you!