Trustpoint.One is partnered with a national law firm handling high-stakes litigation cases seeking an Employment Law Paralegal. Candidates must have strong attention to detail and be able to manage high-volume workloads. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, with responsibilities that include:
- Prepare pleadings including subpoenas, complaints, answers, notice of depositions, motions to continue, motions to compel, motions for summary judgment, motions to dismiss, agreed orders, notice of dismissals and other miscellaneous pleadings.
- Maintain calendars and oversee the scheduling of hearings, depositions, mediations, and any other meetings or deadlines.
- Assist in trial preparation, including scheduling witnesses, identification of trial exhibits, preparation of trial binders and implementation of digital trial presentation.
- Review deposition transcripts and prepare deposition summaries.
- Prepare and review all discovery, including drafting discovery and answering Interrogatories and Requests for Production of Documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience as a paralegal
- Strong research skills
- Prior experience in employment law
Qualified Employment Law Paralegals are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.