Trustpoint.One is assisting a government agency in its search for a Legal Document Management Analyst. This long-term contract role (at least 1+ years) will start as early as June 1, 2021 and will be based in Washington, DC. This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy Litigation team with duties that include:
- Scanning hard copy case materials
- Bates stamping using Adobe for softcopy and Bates machines for hardcopy
- Legal research using tools such as Westlaw and Lexis
- Electronic case filing using Pacer
- Preparing witness binders and exhibits
- Preparing trial exhibits
The qualified Legal Document Management Analyst must have at least 1 year of experience supporting litigation Attorneys. Any additional experience working on government matters is a large plus.
Interested and qualified Legal Document Management Analysts are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.